Super Quiet Programmable 4 Channels 2 Memories Large Power Digital BTE Hearing Aids
(Normally it takes 5 to 9 days to deliver goods after payment finish, we will try our best to short it). For Brazil customer, please offer us your value added tax number (CPF number) in the order message, the CPF number needs to be provided to courier before shipping. Thank you.
- Intelligent spectrum detection processing system
- Wide dynamic range compression (WDRC)
- 4 channels
- Adaptive feedback cancellation
- FRONTWAVETM directional microphone
- Super quiet
- 2 Memories
- Frequency range: 200Hz ~ 5090Hz
- Adjustment for high and low frequency
- Fitting range < 120dB
- Memory switch indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Adjustable indicator
- Maximum power output (MPO) control
- Telecoil input (optional)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Color: beige
- Three ear plugs
- One 13A-Zn-air battery
- One screw driver
- One user manual
- One warranty card
- One portable hearing aid box
Free Cable and Free Fitting Software, Free Software Upgrade, Free Pre-programming
1. Please contact us to ensure the hearing aid fit for your audiogram before paying the order.
2. We may offer you free program service, please contact us before paying the order.
3. Please notify us if you need us to issue a lower price for custom description to avoid paying custom tax in your country.
Q: How to start wearing?
A: For a fresh wearing, you might feel the sound not as actual it should be. Due to you have got used of your original hearing status. And when wearing a hearing aid, you can hear some unfamiliar sounds. You cannot get used to them at once. To resolve this problem, it is necessary for you to do accommodating practice. Do not wear a hearing aid too long at first. Do not turn the sound volume too loud. Spend enough time to accommodate to a new hearing aid.
Q: How to do accommodating practice? (Important)
A: The accommodating practice is not complicated. Insist on wearing and get accommodation step by step.
- The time length for daily wearing should be from short to long step by step
- The volume adjustment should from low to loud step by step
- For communication environment, the user should get used to a quiet environment firstly, then turn to a noise environment.
- The user should get used to an easy environment firstly, then turn to a complicated environment
Q: Why i got whistling when wearing a hearing aid?
A: The ear dome does not contact the ear canal very firmly. The amplied sound comes out from the gap and then goes back to MIC and amplified again. Then the whistling appears. It is like the situation when a microphone comes close to a speaker.
- Your hand or other subjects comes close to the hearing aid, and the parts of sounds are reflected to MIC by your hand or other subjects. This will cause parts of sounds amplified by MIC again. And the whistling appears
- The ear dome is not put inside the canal completely or it is not contacted with ear canal very firmly. This will cause the amplified sound comes out from the gap and amplified again by MIC. And the whistling appears.
- There are many ear wax in your ear. The ear wax blocks the canal. The amplified sound is reflected to MIC by the ear wax. And the whistling appears.
Q: How to avoid whistling?
- Turn down the sound volume to the lowest position, like "1". Then put the ear dome inside the ear canal and keep it firmly. Then turn up the sound volume till you got the clear sound.
- If the ear dome could not contact with the canal firmly, please switch to another suitable ear dome. Keep it firmly contact with the ear canal until there is no gap for air to comes out from the ear
How to maintain your hearing aid
1. Please take out your hearing aid under below situation:
- When you wash your hair or take a bath
- When you spray mousse or other hair care liquid on your hair
- When you enter into a strong magnetic field or high frequency field, like the Physical Therapy Room of hospital
- Avoid the contact with X-ray
2. Put a little dedicated hearing aid detergent on the dedicated dry cloth to clean the casing.
3. Do not drop or collide your hearing aid. Avoid strong shock.
4. Before sleeping, please take off your hearing aid, open the battery door, and put it inside the drying box. Avoid the moisture to harm your hearing aid. Keep the desiccant fresh. It will help to extend the life of your hearing aid and keep it working normally.
5. Please do not put your hearing aid under the sunshine for long time, to avild the high temperature damage to your hearing aid.
6. To avold the ear wax block the hearing aid, clean the ear domes, ear modes or no-wax periodically.
7. When you are not using your hearing aid, please turn to "N" memory or open the battery door to shut down your hearing aid. It will extend the using life of your hearing aid.
8. Check your battery periodically. Change a new one when low battery.
9. If you got uncomfortable, please use the hearing aid under the instruction of your doctor.
Should you have any questions or inquiry, please feel free to contact us at any of your convenience.